A loan is an agreement between a lender and a borrower in which the lender gives the borrower a sum of money with the understanding that the borrower will repay it with interest. The borrower must usually make a minimum monthly... more
- To buy or not to buy? This is an age old question many consumers face when it comes to shopping around for a new car. With appealing financing offers for buyers as well as solid leasing deals, it's no wonder that more than a few people... more
- Quick, easy and almost always approved, what could be the downside of a payday loan? Plenty, according to personal finance experts, especially if the borrower isn't acting from a position of financial security and making a responsible... more
- Have you ever needed to take out a loan that was so large that you could not repay it all at once? If so, then you are probably familiar with the concept of an installment loan. Mortgages, student loans and car loans are just a few of... more
- Before the computer era, consumers would go to their local banker and provide information on their assets and debts to show that they could afford the loan they were seeking. In the 1970s, credit scores began being used. They’re... more
All Topics in Loans
- 3 Ways Installment Loans Affect Your Credit Score
- How Does an Installment Loan Work?
- Government Grant Agencies
- Small business resources from Government Grant Agencies
- Is an Auto Refinance in Your Future?
- 5 Benefits to Getting an Auto Refinance
- Government Grant Agencies That Work With Small Businesses
- First-Time Home Buyer Loans, Grants, and Other Incentives
- Get a Government Loan As a First-Time Home Buyer
- Increase Your Chances of Getting a Small Business Loan
- Traditional Versus Alternative Small Business Loan Lenders
- Three Smart Places to Find a Small Business Loan
- Tips for selecting and financing a used car
- Can Individuals Get Cash from Government Grant Websites?
- Rent to Own: Tips for Dealing with Your Lender
- Four Reasons to Consider an Auto Refinance
- 5 Ways to Responsibly Use Payday Loans
- Installment Loans the Best Alternative to Payday Loans?
- Government Loans
- Cash Advance
- Be Careful With Military Loans
- An Introduction To The FHA 203(k) Loan
- Different Needs, Different Loans
- Which Is The Better Lender – VISA Or A Bank?
- Bad Credit Loans
- Refinancing Tips and Advice: Things to Be Aware Of
- Benefits Of Applying For Military Loans Online
- 6 Tips On How To Pay Off Your Car Loan Early
- Pawn Shop Loans: What You Need To Consider Before Getting One
- 5 Different Types Of Loans You Should Never Get