Lenders use your credit score to measure your ability to repay debts. The better your score is, the more likely you are to qualify for credit cards and loans at favorable interest rates. Therefore, removing negative or... more
Debt Management Ideas
- Even the most cautious consumers can find themselves the victims of personal identity theft. If identify theft has happened to you, the most important thing to do is to act fast. The faster that you identify and report the fraud, the... more
- Your credit score can be a blessing or a curse depending on how good it is. A good credit score will help you to get approved for loans and services. It will also allow you to get a better interest rate on your debt. A bad credit score... more
- Today, our phones are used for so much more than just making calls and sending text messages. Now we can send emails, browse the Internet, do some online shopping and schedule appointments all from the convenience of a cell phone. In... more
- The people most vulnerable to identify theft are those who don’t know what the warning signs are. Make sure you aren’t left out in the dark by getting up to speed on these red flags. While they certainly do not guarantee that... more
- Layaway – a way to buy something without paying for it all at once with cash or using a credit card – has been around for hundreds of years. It became very common during the Great Depression, when much of the lower and middle... more
All Topics in Debt Management
- The Best Sites for Restaurant Coupons
- The Six Best Sites for Printable Grocery Coupons
- Unusual Places to Find Great Online Restaurant Coupons
- 5 of the Best Sites for Restaurant Coupons
- Do College Students Qualify for Food Stamps?
- Get Food Stamps After a Natural Disaster
- Top Tips for Selling Your Diamond Jewelry
- Child Support - What You Need To Know
- How Are Child Support Payments Calculated?
- Are You Eligible for WIC?
- WIC 101 - Benefits & How to Get Them
- Why Pay for New Furniture? How to Find Used Pieces
- What Are Government-Subsidized Apartments?
- Having Trouble With Your Utility Bills?
- 5 Great Resources for Finding Government Subsidized Apartments
- Surviving Winter: Find Relief for Your Utility Bill
- Bargain Hunting at Online Thrift Stores
- Types Of Housing Assistance
- Housing Options for the Homeless
- 5 Ways To Cut Your Cable Bill
- 5 Sectors Hiring Now
- Most Successful Unions
- SNAP Overview: America’s Food Stamp Program
- 5 Steps To A Fresh Financial Start In 2013
- 7 Post-Storm Scams To Avoid
- 3 Financial Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make
- 5 Quick Ways To Boost Your Credit Score
- Your Credit Score: 3 Surprising Facts You Should Know
- What Is The Fastest Way To Build Credit?
- Laid Off? Negotiating The Best Severance Package